A waste audit is a formal, structured process used to quantify the amount and types of waste being generated by an organization. Information from audits will help identify current waste practices and how they can be improved. Being waste-wise can mean:
- A more efficient and effective organization
- Reduced waste management costs
- Better use of limited natural resources.
- Reduction in waste hauling trips
- Are companies’ recycling and diversion goals being met or exceeded
- Appropriate sized collection bins being utilized
- Reduce cost due to unnecessary extra pickups
5 Steps to our process
Please fill out the form to request more information.